Sunday, August 2, 2009

Male genital hair removal introduction

This is my blog about Male genital hair removal and you might ask yourself, why? Out of all the subjects in the world why did I choose this one? I will tell you why.

I am a very hairy guy, hair on my back, hair on my legs, hair on my chest and just about everywhere you can think of. I get really hot in the summer months and need to remove some of this hair. I have pretty much got it down to a technique except for my privates.

I know other hairy guys out there are having the same problems I am having and could use some advice. I will not be talking about my genitals just giving advice, and suggesting things that could help.

I know male genital hair removal is not the hottest subject, but it is a subject that people are having problems with and I know because I am going through it myself.

Stay tuned to learn some things that could help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment